My life as a mommy :)

Monday, October 15, 2012

Down on the Farm...

We took Konnor on his first trip to the pumpkin patch yesterday.The pumpkin patch is called Down on the Farm and its about 5 minutes from our house, so I know lots of trips there are in our future in the coming years. They have a hayride to get pumpkins, a corn maze, pumpkin painting, a petting zoo, horse rides, a huge playground and a corn pit for the kids to play in. We just done the hayride and pumpkin picking since Konnor is still litte but we all had a blast.
He loved that we let him sit up beside us on the hayride (dont worry we both had a hold of him so he couldnt fall over). The hayride was about 10 minutes long and he laughed the whole time! He is such an outdoorsy baby!
Of course, the moment I sat him down he went straight for the hay. That child loves to put everything in his mouth and even though I would tell him it was icky he would laugh and do it again. I couldnt help but laugh along with him of course. Yall im serious, I have the silliest baby ever!
Mommy, I got my pumpkin lets go! The whole setup for this to take pictures was beautiful but Konnor is so tiny compared to it you couldnt see him so I had to zoom in. I cant wait to go back next year because he will have so much fun because he will be able to play on the playground. He was watching the bigger kids play and would squeal. I can tell he really wanted to play with them!
We had a blast there and I'm so glad we got to take him. We cant wait for all the other fun fall things soon to come!

1 comment:

Annie said...

oh my, your little guy is way too cute!! glad y'all had such a fun time at the pumpkin patch! :)

p.s. you won my Earth's Best giveaway!! please send me an email with your mailing address! :) - chaptersofourlife @ yahoo [dot] com