- We went to your 4 month well visit yesterday and you weigh 15 lbs 7 oz and you are 25 1/2 inches long! You are becoming such a big big boy!!! You also have the chubbiest thighs ever!!! You go Friday for a surgery consulation though due to a hydrocele that may have turned into a hernia. We will know more that day but you will be okay because God has his arms wrapped our baby!
- You are still in a size 2 diaper but moved up to 6-9 month clothes today! We had to go on a shopping spree yesterday because I didnt think you would move up that fast in clothes so I only had long sleeve shirts for you and it has been so hot here so you needed some short sleeve outfits. Any excuse to go shopping for baby boy ;)
- You are an eater! You love love love to eat! We started baby food recently and you have discovered how much you love it! Carrots and sweet potatoes is your favorite and you HATE green beans. you would gag yourself just so you wouldnt have to eat them but you would eat the whole thing of carrots!
- You love your jumper and could play in it for hours! It lights up and plays all sorts of music that just makes you jump even more because you get so excited! Your bumbo is still your favorite though and I think you'd be in heaven if you could stay in it all day.
- You are accomplishing so much! You can almost sit up by yourself, you can roll over from your back to your side, you will scoot all over the place just to see what cousin Kayden is up to, you have almost mastered holding your own bottle and sometimes you sleep thru the night, which is greatly appreciated! The doctor says you are a very smart baby and so alert. You are also a talker and an attention seeker. Every night when we have our cuddle time you will coo to me for a good 30 minutes, which I think is you telling me how your day has been. You will either fake cough or yell to get our attention then giggle once we look at you!
You are just the light of my life and my reason for living. I love waking up every morning to your beautiful grin and it gives me motivation to get through the day while I am at work. You never cry unless you are hungry, you are always laughing or smiling and you are such a big boy in everything you do! You have made your mommy and daddy the happiest parents ever! I Love You "Nonnor Bear"!