My life as a mommy :)

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

37 week update

How far along? 37 weeks 2 days :)

Baby's size: according to babycenter he should be a little over 6 lbs and 19 inches long.

Total weight gain/loss: 40 lbs. I about cried when they told me this!!!

Stretch marks? On my stomach, legs, and hips. Sigh

Sleep? Horrible!!! I sleep maybe 4 hours altogether

Maternity clothes? I'm no longer working, Thursday was my last day therefore I stay in sweats most of the time at home and sundresses when we go out.

Best moment this week: I went to the dr today and I'm 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. She stripped my membrane and said labor could start anytime now. If by Tuesday I haven't had him I'll be induced that day!! No matter what I'll have a baby by Wednesday :) :) :)

Worst moment this week: the results from my Strep B test came back and it was positive. I'll be treated for it during labor and it should not affect Konnor however, I'm still worried so keep us in your prayers!

Cravings: ice and pop rocks

Symptoms: swollen feet, horrible backache, lots of pressure down low and nesting.

Miss anything? Easter Sunday my whole family went on a hike and I had to stay because it was hiking up a tall rocky mountain. I miss being able to do the normal everyday thing but my Konnor will totally be worth it :)

Movement: he's so cramped in there that any movement is painful but he LOVES to throw dance parties in my belly. He is very active!!

Anything making you queasy? Nope

Sex: BOY!!! Konnor Bryant :)

What is baby up to?

Your baby is now considered full term, even though your due date is three weeks away. If you go into labor now, your baby's lungs will likely be mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb. (Some babies need a bit more time, though. So if you're planning to have a repeat c-section, for example, your practitioner will schedule it for no earlier than 39 weeks unless there's a medical reason to intervene earlier.)

No comments: