My life as a mommy :)

Thursday, June 28, 2012

2 months old!!!

My sweet Konnor Bryant is 9 weeks old now!!! You are such a happy baby!!! You are always laughing and smiling and you only cry when your hungry!! We got so lucky to have such a happy baby!

You went for your 2 month check up today and you weigh 11 lbs 13 oz and you're 23 1/2 inches long!!! You wear 0-3 month clothes and a size 1 diaper.

You wake up every morning at 5:45 am and you always wake up with a grin!!! You are awake pretty much all day long! You love to fight your sleep and you are not a big nap fan but that's ok with mommy :) when you do sleep , you have to sleep on my chest or else you wiggle the whole time and never get into a deep sleep. You will not sleep in your bassinet, you hate it with a passion!!!!

Your love to eat!!!! You eat 4-5 oz every 2 hours. You are no longer breast fed because we had major tummy issues so you are now on Similac Sensitive. At night we do have a long stretch where you sleep for 4 hours but then you'll gobble down 6-7 oz and then we are back to every 2.

You love love love Sophie the Giraffe and you love all books. You're going to be a reader I think. You could care less about tv and you're much happier sitting in mommy's lap laughing and playing! You grin so big when we play peek-a-boo or sing head, shoulders, knees and toes! Both of those always send you into automatic giggle mode. You love to put all your weight on your feet and bounce! Once your able to be in your jumper, you'll be in heaven!!!

You're such a blessing to me and your daddy! I couldn't ask for a better baby! I love you with all my heart and I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you! You amaze me everyday and your smile melts my heart! You'll always be my little baby!!!



No comments: