My life as a mommy :)

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Konnor's First 4th of July!!!

Yesterday was Konnor's first holiday and we celebrated it in style!!! We woke up at 6:30, yup konnor actually slept in. Konnor loves Wal-Mart, he laughs and smiles so big every time we go, so we made a trip just for him!! Later all of his grandparents and aunts and uncles came over to our house to swim and we let Konnor try the pool out. He loved it!! He was kicking his feet and screamed when we took him out. Don't worry, we layered him in sunblock and put his sun hat on. Ten , we went to take him to watch fireworks. I was a little worried because I didn't know how he would handle the loud noise or if he would even be able to see it. But my sweet baby surprised me once again and was the best baby ever! He loved it all!!!

No comments: