- Sign up for every baby coupon possible!!!! I get coupons from Pampers, Luvs, Similac, Johnsons & Johnsons, and Walgreens coupons for other baby items as well.
- Similac mails me a $5 formula check once a month, plus sometimes their cans include coupons for $3 off. Right there is $8 off. If Walgreens has their formula on sale, I also use their coupon for formula of $2. That is $10 off a can, if you buy the big can its like getting a can for FREE! Hooray for free baby formula! :)
- Pampers sends me coupons once a month (and my mom to hehe). They normally include two $4 off coupons, one $3 off coupon, one FREE thing of wipes and $1 off of wipes. Shop around to who has their diapers for cheaper and use your coupons for that to double your savings. A Foodland in front of my house sells their diapers for real cheap, so I normally come out on paying $5-$10 for a thing of diapers depending on how many I buy. You cant beat that for something baby HAS to have!
- When it comes to buying clothes I will only buy when they are on sale or clearance. I also sign up for coupons to Belks, Childrens Place, and Babies R Us. We went to Childrens Place during our tax free weekend and only bought stuff on sale. I paid $30 for 8 outfits for little man! Belks always has their Jumping Bean line on sale, and I just love those outfits! Stock up when you can and buy ahead!!!!
- I also buy from a Buy Sale & Trade page on Facebook for certain toys and some clothes. I only buy like new items because I dont mind buying used items and people always sell them cheap!
- Also check out wholesaleprincess.com for the best mud pie outfits and hairbows! They do sale boy clothes just not as much as girls. I bought Konnor's Christmas outfit for $25 on there and him some football leggings for $3. They also ship real quick!!!!
These are just certain things I have seen that help us save money. If you have any advice to help me, please leave me a comment and let me know!!!