My life as a mommy :)

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Couponing- Baby Style

Since I have went back to work but work less which means I make less, we have to make our money last and it's no secret that baby stuff aint cheap but all mommas have an obsession with buying all the cute baby stuff, well atleast I do. I decided to take up couponing. I thought I should share some of my secrets to making our money last.

  • Sign up for every baby coupon possible!!!! I get coupons from Pampers, Luvs, Similac, Johnsons & Johnsons, and Walgreens coupons for other baby items as well.

  • Similac mails me a $5 formula check once a month, plus sometimes their cans include coupons for $3 off. Right there is $8 off. If Walgreens has their formula on sale, I also use their coupon for formula of $2. That is $10 off a can, if you buy the big can its like getting a can for FREE! Hooray for free baby formula! :)

  • Pampers sends me coupons once a month (and my mom to hehe). They normally include two $4 off coupons, one $3 off coupon, one FREE thing of wipes and $1 off of wipes. Shop around to who has their diapers for cheaper and use your coupons for that to double your savings. A Foodland in front of my house sells their diapers for real cheap, so I normally come out on paying $5-$10 for a thing of diapers depending on how many I buy. You cant beat that for something baby HAS to have!

  • When it comes to buying clothes I will only buy when they are on sale or clearance. I also sign up for coupons to Belks, Childrens Place, and Babies R Us. We went to Childrens Place during our tax free weekend and only bought stuff on sale. I paid $30 for 8 outfits for little man! Belks always has their Jumping Bean line on sale, and I just love those outfits! Stock up when you can and buy ahead!!!!

  • I also buy from a Buy Sale & Trade page on Facebook for certain toys and some clothes. I only buy like new items because I dont mind buying used items and people always sell them cheap!

  • Also check out wholesaleprincess.com for the best mud pie outfits and hairbows! They do sale boy clothes just not as much as girls. I bought Konnor's Christmas outfit for $25 on there and him some football leggings for $3. They also ship real quick!!!!

These are just certain things I have seen that help us save money. If you have any advice to help me, please leave me a comment and let me know!!!

No comments: