My life as a mommy :)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just a Southern Gal...

I am brand new to blogging, but it is something I really want to try and stick with. So for my very first blog, I will start off with just everything that my blog will be about.

This little guy is Kayden Lee Killian :) he blessed my life on June 11, 2010 at 1:19 pm. He weighed 7lb 6oz and was 21 1/2 in. long. Never in my life did I think it was possible to love anyone as much as I love him. I think about him every second of the day and I know people get tired of hearing me talk about him but I cant help it. I'm head over heels in love with him. He is 8 months old now, almost 9, and he is a chunk. He loves eating, jumping in his jumper, and making and Paw-Paw bounce him. He has 3, almost 4 teeth. His first word was "da-da" and he is attempting to crawl. Every time he is at the house, I put him in the floor and cheer him on to crawl to me. It will happen soon, I'm sure of it :) God blessed my life more than imaginable by placing him in my life and I humble at the thought of why God chose me to be his aunt. Auntie Ashley loves you Kayden!<3

This is my boyfriend, Justin Gilbert. I am more than positive that I have found the one for me. I am so happy to have him in my life and he treats me amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend and I'm so thankful to have him. He allows me to beat him up, act like myself, and completely break down. For some reason he still loves me though. He is so good with Kayden and that is another reason why I know he is the one for me.

This is my wonderful family. I am the middle child. I have an amazing older sister, Heather, and a super funny little brother, Tyler. My parents are the best. They have made sure we had everything we could ever want and they raised up in a Christian home. For that, I thank them. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for the faith the placed into my life.

No comments: