My life as a mommy :)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

March of Dimes...

We started the fundraiser for March of Dimes at work today, and this fundraiser just makes my heart smile! March of Dimes is a fundraiser that helps mothers carry babies to full-term and to help babies that were born to small. This is dear to my heart because I was born weighing 3lb 8oz. My parents struggled for months trying to pay the hospital bills. I also suffered. I'm now a healthy 18 year old. My friend also just had triplets, none of them weighed more than 3lb. So when I found out that we were doing this fundraiser, you bet my day became a million times better! So far today, we have already raised $350!!!! AMAZING HUH??? :) One man even donated $25!!! I ask that you please donate when you go to a store that is supporting March of Dimes, even if it is just $1. Any bit helps.
God Bless! :)

No comments: