My life as a mommy :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Oh My, It's a Twister...

Goodness, it's been quite a day for me! We have had tornado warnings all day today and hail. The hail ruined my precious little car :( After waking up at 5 am for school and driving 45 minutes there, they sent us home about an hour after I got there due to bad weather. On the bright side, I got to spend the day with my adorable little nephew :) Me and Kayden hid out from the storms in the bathtub singing Elmo songs and eating baby food, well I sang and Kayden ate. hehehehe :) The power was out for 4 hours and we heard some frightening howling sounds. We have some damage to the house but other than that we are all great and blessed :) Sadly though, I missed a lunch date with my best friend that I haven't seen since graduation. But thankfully we are all safe, and we haven't heard of any deaths due to the storms. I think that calls for some wonderful praise :)
This is a picture of Kayden after the tornadoes passed, and a whole can of squash later :)


-I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house of the Lord." Our feet are standing in your gates, O Jerusalem. Psalm 122:1-2.


God Bless :)

No comments: