My life as a mommy :)

Monday, October 24, 2011

13 weeks :)

I am going to do this survey every week from here on out.  As of right now, my official due date is April 30 - making my week "changes" every Monday. I don't have a current picture yet. It's just crazy to me how I'm already showing!!

How Far Along: 13 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 3 pounds, which is amazing seeing as at the beginning I was struggling with weight gain due to horrible all day sickness.

Maternity Clothes: Some. I just went up a shirt size and I had some old jeans stored up that I pulled out. I put a hairbow around the button to make them stretch more lol. I feel within a week or so I wont be able to do that anymore.

Stretch Marks: None so far.

Best Moment this Week: Turning 13 weeks and having Justin kiss my belly everytime he sees me. He is so excited :)

Movement: None that I can feel

Food Cravings: Chewy Candy and Turkey and Dressing. Yum Yum!

Labor Signs: No - and I hope to keep it that way for a while

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: Still an Innie.

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: Nothing special is happening this week. But I'm always so excited to be able to read about what new things my blessing is doing inside mommy's belly :)

Side Note: I have been placed out of work for a week. I can return Friday. Nothing too serious, but due to extreme vomiting I became dehydrated and also have a pulled ligament. The doctor just thinks it is safe to relax and allow my body to heal back since I work 11 hour shifts now that it's so close to Black Friday.

No comments: