My life as a mommy :)

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

blessing in hidding...

I got a phone call from work yesterday asking me if I would be willing to come in 5 hours today and train in Pharmacy! I'm suppose to be on bed rest but it is only a 5 hour shift, they get to sit down the whole time and it's so much less stressful for me. So, of course I was so pleased to say yes!!!

I've been praying to God that he would allow me an chance at a job that would still pay great but be much easier on my body and less stressful and I feel like that prayer has been answered!!

You may be wondering how is a job at Kmart stressful? Well, I work at the Service Desk therefore, I deal with returns and exchanges, Western Union, angry customers, answering the phone and answering dumb questions. I loved this job before I got pregnant but now I work anywhere from 9-12 hour shifts where I am only allowed to sit down for an hour on my lunch. It causes many dizzy spells, many hunger strikes, and many vomit attacks due to an empty stomach. Most days I get there at 6 in the morning and if I close I don't leave till 10 at night. Well, with Christmas Holiday coming up we now have to be there from 4 in the morning till midnight. (shifts vary from 4am-3pm and 1pm-12:30 am) which makes for a very tired preggo.

I love my job but the position in pharmacy would be amazing for me! They are gonna train me back there and if it is reasonable to move me from Service Desk to Pharmacy Kmart will pay for me to get my pharmacy tech license. So please please please pray it all works out for me! Thanks guys! Have a great Wednesday! :)

one of my all time favorite pictures of me and kayden when he was only 1 month old. He loved to lay on my chest and sleep. He is becoming quite the Auntie's boy again and always wants to be around me and for me to be playing with him. It makes me smile so much to have him in my life and he will be a wonderful big cousin! :)

No comments: