My life as a mommy :)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

forever trusting him...

I have been praying to God for so much strength and guidance and I know God has given it to me. I am a strong believer in prayer will solve all things. Any problem you have, bring it to God because he is so strong and mighty that no thing is to small for him.

When I was reading my bible the other day, I came across this verse.
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go, I will counsel you and watch over you.
Psalm 32:8

I truly believe this is my "pregnancy and motherhood verse" therefore, I am making it something I will say to myself daily. To me, it is saying, I will show you the healthy way to have a safe pregnancy, I will show you the right way to have a Christian pregnancy. I will show you the right way to raise your baby so they will follow in his footsteps also. That he is always watching over me and making sure I am safe.

It is wonderful to me to have this to go by. Did anyone else have a pregnancy verse???

One of my all time favorite pictures of Kayden. This is when he was one day old. He has showed me that a God does exist and there is not a day that goes by that he does put a smile on my face with all his sweet things.

God Bless! :)

No comments: