My life as a mommy :)

Monday, March 5, 2012

32 weeks...

How far along? 32 weeks!!! :)

Baby's size: 2 weeks ago they said he was 4lbs 2 oz, so he is close to that

Total weight gain/loss: 27 lbs.

Stretch marks? Sigh, yes on my tummy! I'm so sad but it's all worth it.

Sleep? Sleep, what's that?? I seem to always be tired but never get comfy enough to sleep long.

Maternity clothes? I bought more shirts this week.

Best moment this week: getting the paint for his room, getting his car seat and stroller and tons more clothes :) its been a week all about my baby boy! :) love him!!!

Worst moment this week: nothing really, everything about my son makes me so happy!!! Can't wait to meet him! :)

Cravings: ice, ice, and more ice!

Symptoms: swollen everything and no sleep!

Miss Anything? Sleeping comfortably

Movement: bless his heart, he is so cramped in there therefore, I feel every roll and twist. He loves up bundle up in a ball and give me a rock hard tummy :) I love love love feeling him!

Anything making you queasy? My iron pills

Sex: BOY!!! Konnor Bryant :)

What is baby up to?
My baby now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). The skin on my baby's body is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.

Pictures below: the car seat and stroller we got. The burlap banner we had made for his room, and tractor shirts for konnor and my nephew kayden :)

No comments: