My life as a mommy :)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Prayer Requests...

I want to start off by saying that the Lord has blessed me tremendously today and I am extremely thankful.We raised $261 for March of Dimes today :) Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. -Psalm 37:4 :)

Now time for my prayer requests..


My boyfriend called me at 3 am this morning in extreme pain, he went to the ER and found out that he has Kidney Stones. Please keep him in your prayers these next few days as he tries to pass them.


My little god sister, Kamber, is sick. Not sure what with, but she is only 19 months old, so any kind of sickness is bad for her. She was born with a hole in her heart, so it is harder for her to fight sickness off than a normal baby. She is a very playful baby but you can tell she don't feel good because she doesn't wanna move. Pray that she fights this and is back to her playful wonderful ways.

Also, the triplets that my friend just had. Their names are Jaiden, Aiden and Camelia. Aiden is now off oxygen but the other two are not. They are all three also taking milk now so praise the Lord :) But pray that they continue to get better and that the Lord is strong in their lives as they grow older.


God Bless :)

No comments: