My life as a mommy :)

Friday, July 29, 2011

TV Obsessions...

I am obsessed with TV and I never realized that till this week. We finally got Internet at our house but when we got it, we also got a home phone and new television service. So when I was trying to hurry and watch all the shows I had DVR'd I realized, I am a TV freak!!!! This is what all I record every week, when its on.

Secret Life of the American Teenager
Switched at Birth
Pretty Little Liars
Teen Mom
16 and Pregnant
Toddlers and Tiaras
The Challenge: Rivals
Cupcake Wars
Degrassi
Amazing Wedding Cakes
Fabulous Cakes

Alot huh? and I am sure there is even more because I always realized I forgot to record one when we all start to talk about them at work. Bit obsessed? I think so.

Does anyone else have this problem? If so, what are yall's top watchs?

2 comments:

Becca said...

OH goodness girl. I have a MAJOR tv addiction! Here is my list.

Pretty Little Liars, The Secret Life, and everything else that comes on ABC family!

AND pretty much everything that comes on the CW... Vampire Diaries, 90210, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl. CANT wait for the Secret Circle this fall

I LOVE Teen Mom, 16 and pregnant, Big Brother and the Real Housewives of New Jersey

OH and Army Wives

See... I told you. I have a ridiculous obsession with tv. It's pretty much all I do after the kiddos hit the sheets!

Anonymous said...

I think you and I are alike when it comes to tv! I love reality shows aka trash tv haha, I have been addicted since the real world season 1 came out, I was only about 13 then. :)

These are the shows I watch...
.The Real housewives of New Jersey, Orange County, Beverly Hills, Miami and Atlanta.
.Mob Wives
.Basketball Wives
.Teen Mom
.16 and pregnant
.Famous Food
.The Bachelorette
and the list goes on and on