My life as a mommy :)

Monday, May 9, 2011

Trusting my Savior...

That's all I can do anymore. When things seem to go wrong, I ask the Lord for guidance into the righteous path, and guess what? I always feel so much better. I know the Lord is listening to my prayers and he is answering the ones that are required to direct my life into the path of his plan. I am very grateful for everything I have and I know I'm going into the path that both the Lord and I know is right for my future. The only problem is, I am discouraged daily. People love to put me down. I have prayed long and hard about my career choice and I know that Pediatric Oncology is where the Lord has placed me. I feel my heart tugging there, I will not change my mind. I just wish people would see that I am working so hard to achieve this goal and how important it is to me. I have people telling me that they don't think I can do it, that it's gonna be to hard. Yes, I realize that I have chosen a career that most people dont dream and hope for. But I do. I want to be there so bad. I ache daily because I want to be done with school and working to save babies lives. I cry every time I see a St. Jude commerical of a hurting baby because I want to fix their pain and take it all away. But I know that the Lord is working miracles and a cure will come. I never doubt him. He is so mighty and marvelous. I know that he has big plans for my life and I will succeed at them because I have my God to lean on when times get tough. I have my knees to bow down on when I need to pray. I feel God's presence every second of every day. I know that my life is in his hands. No matter where my life takes me and no matter which hospital I end up at, I will be fine because I will be helping save lives. But not without the help of my God. I hope that I can bring the word of God to all of those suffering and let them know that there is peace in his word. Please pray for me as I continue throughout college, so that God may place all the proper tools and knowledge I need so that I can bring sufferers to him.

(Ephesians 6:10) Finally, be strong in the Lord, and in the strength of his might.
(Isaiah 40:29) He gives power to the weak. He increases the strength of him who has no might.

No comments: