My life as a mommy :)

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

14 weeks and Halloween...

Sorry I didnt post my 14 week update yesterday but we were so busy when doc's appointments and taking Kayden trick or treating.

How Far Along: 14 weeks :)

Total Weight Gain: dropped back down to 2 pounds but dr said thats perfectly normal and baby is growing perfectly.

Maternity Clothes: Just wearing a hairband around my buttons to strecth the pants some lol.

Stretch Marks: None so far.

Best Moment this Week: Getting to see my sweet baby yesterday. I have quite the wiggle worm in my tummy and baby k wouldn't stay still long enough for her to count the heart beats, finally we got he/she too but I loved seeing baby k be so active. the heart rate was 153 :)

Movement: None that I can feel but I can see by the tape that baby k is very active!

Food Cravings: Beef Stew, Kool-Aid and Mickey D's fries.

Labor Signs: No - and I hope to keep it that way for a while

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: Still an Innie.

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: all the wonderful achievements my baby is doing in my belly and hoping to soon be able to feel it.

FYI- I find out Nov 28th if Baby K is a boy or a girl :)


Last night, me and Justin took Kayden trick or treating because my sister had to work. Kayden loved it! He would hold his bucket and when they would drop candy in there he would look to see if it was a dum dum pop because those are his favorite, if it was he would smile so big!!! He was such a cute little monster!:)





(I taught him how to scream and he done this for the rest of the night)

No comments: