My life as a mommy :)

Monday, November 7, 2011

15 weeks :)

Sorry that the only thing I have posted lately are these updates. Im in a bit of a blogging slump but hope to get out of it soon!

How Far Along: 15 weeks

Total Weight Gain: not really sure, but last weeks was 2 lbs so I'd say somewhere around that.

Maternity Clothes: Def out of my old jeans and now into maternity jeans. Im getting a tiny baby bump so my pants didnt fit anymore lol

Stretch Marks: None so far.

Best Moment this Week: Feeling the baby kick last night!!! :) I was laying in bed listening to Praise You in this Storm and felt the baby kick. I felt like it was an answered prayer from God seeing as I've been going thru a tough time lately and God knew that feeling the baby was exactly when I needed to perk me back up! :)

Movement: I can tell by the sonogram that the baby is a wiggle worm and even by the kick I felt :)

Food Cravings: Chicken Nuggets and Mexican!

Labor Signs: No - and I hope to keep it that way for a while

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: Still an Innie.

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: hopefully more kicks! :)

Kayden giving his baby cousin lovin' already! :)

No comments: