My life as a mommy :)

Monday, November 28, 2011

18 weeks and IT"S A...

Sorry I didn't post last week, we had quite a scare and had to go to the er. I will update everyone on what happened it my next post but just so no one worries me and Baby K are doing great.

How Far Along: 18 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 7 lbs. Thanksgiving didnt do as much to me as I thought it would.

Maternity Clothes: sweat pants and sweatshirts!

Stretch Marks: a few on my legs but none on my belly so we're good! :)

Best Moment this Week: Finding out what Baby K was!! :) scroll down to bottom of post to fund out!!!!!! :)

Movement: I've been feeling the baby move, mainly alot at night or if I'm at work and we are really busy. I think the loudness wakes the baby up.

Food Cravings: Ice. thats pretty much it

Labor Signs: No - and I hope to keep it that way for a while

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: Still an innie, but my belly button is starting to become an outie.

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: Payday so we can buy Baby K some clothes that suits the gender.

Alright alright, I've made ya'll wait long enough. Baby K is a

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


1 comment:

Becca said...

OH my goodness!! Congrats!!!