My life as a mommy :)

Monday, January 9, 2012

24 weeks

How Far Along: 24 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 13 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I've went up 2 pant sizes and a shirt size. All maternity clothes are to long for me because I'm only 5 foot 2 and apparently short people don't get pregnant lol

Stretch Marks: still only a few on my legs. Praying it stays that way!

Best Moment this Week: all the kicking Konnor does and rolling around. It makes me so happy because I know everything is okay. I'm a worrier

Movement: he kicks and rolls a lot. He stays real low so I'm able to feel how long his body is. He kicks a lot in the mornings and right after I eat. He normally wakes up every 3 to 4 hours and stays awake for 30 mins at a time.

Food Cravings: red Doritos and grapes and bananas

Labor Signs: No - and I hope to keep it that way for a while

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: Still an innie, but my belly button is starting to becoming wider and has almost popped

What are You Looking Forward to this week: all the outfits I ordered for him to come in. I have my sugar test and sonogram next week and I'm so excited :)

No comments: