My life as a mommy :)

Monday, January 16, 2012

25 Weeks :)

How far along? 25 weeks

Baby's size: 13-14 inches long and 2 pounds. About the size of a rutabaga. Me and Justin measured 13 inches and stuck it up to my belly and it's crazy that something that long is in my belly and I know he will only get longer. His daddy is 6 foot 3 in so I know he is gonna be tall as well!

Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs

Stretch marks? Just those on my legs! I lather myself in lotion 3 times a day!

Sleep? Ehhhh, I wake up at least 5 times a night to pee and get a little snack around 2 am. I've been having horrible back ache but my marvelous parents bought me a body pillow so that's been helping it some!!!!

Maternity clothes? Maternity pants are still too long for me but I've been wearing sweat pants or dresses because buttons on regular pants are killing me!

Best moment this week: konnor rolling around and kicking! I go to the doctor Thursday and I'm super excited to see my beautiful baby boy :) also I received my package from JC Penney of the clothes I ordered for him and his coming home outfit was included :) love it!!! Not sure why my iPhone post the pictures at the bottom but that outfit is the one he will come home in!!!

Worst Moment: I got to experience Braxton Hicks today. Thankfully they started right as my shift at work was ending so I just went down the road to my moms work. They hurt pretty bad and I'm still having them but they have lightened up some. But I just look at it this way... It's all for my Konnor

Cravings: Chocolate Milkshakes, Bananas and lots of them! I've been eating at least 3 a day

Symptoms: difficulty breathing, Braxton hicks contractions and backaches.

Miss Anything? My sunny side up eggs and raw chocolate chip cookie dough. Oh my yum yum!!!

Movement: I have an active baby :) he is awake about every 4 hours for 30 minutes at a time. Yesterday at church he was moving to the music! So neat how he can pick up noises and it was to my favorite hymn, I'll fly away. He is my baby boy :)

Anything making you queasy or sick? Green Beans and burger king!

Sex: BOY!!!

What is baby up to? He is getting ready to enter the birthing position by moving head first, unless he is breech like his mommy! If he was born now he would likely be able to survive in NICU. Also he is growing more hair!!!

No comments: