My life as a mommy :)

Sunday, January 8, 2012

A letter to Konnor

My sweet precious boy,
You are 23 weeks and 6 days old in mommy's tummy and these 24 weeks have been the best weeks I've ever had. I love feeling all your movements and kicks and rolls. I can tell you will be tall just like your daddy. You stay real low in my tummy and you seem to think that my bladder is a trampoline but I enjoy every bit of it. You seem to be awake every 3 to 4 hours and you aren't afraid to let me know because you now have very strong kicks and me and your daddy love to lay there and watch you move from the outside. I never knew it was possible to love someone so much that I have not even met but I could not imagine my life without you. I'm so ready to finally meet you but you still need to grow bigger and stronger. I have big hopes for your life. My main goal for you us that you grow up to be a Christian, that you follow in God's footsteps and tell everyone you know about his grace. I hope you grow up and go up college to be whatever you chose to be and that you know no matter whet me and your daddy will always be proud of the person you become. You will always be mommy's little boy and I love you with all my heart.
Love forever,
Mommy

No comments: