My life as a mommy :)

Monday, March 7, 2011

ABC's of Me...

A-Age: 18 years old

B-Bed Size: Queen

C-Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom, yuck!

D-Dogs: Charlie and Lucy :)
                                                                        Lucy :)

                                                                       Charlie :)
E-Essential to Start your day: Hot showers and these yummy bad boys, Quacker Oats Rice Cakes

F-Favorite Color: Pink

G-Gold or Silver: Silver Please :)

H-Height: 5 foot 2, short I know

I-Instrument you play: I'm the nerdy one who plays a weird one, the recorder

J-Job Title: K-Mart Cashier :)

K-Kids: none, but I do have an adorable nephew :)

L-Live: The great state of Alabama :)

M-My Mom's Name: Michelle

N-Nickname: My parents call me "LuLu" and my Godsister calls me "LeeLee"

O-Overnight Hospital Stay: once, I had surgery on my ankle.

P-Pet Peeve: Rude people and people who talk on bluetooths, I feel so dumb at work trying to talk to someone when they are really on the phone.

Q-Quote from a Movie: I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you. Ahhh, I love Dirty Dancing :)

R-Righty/Lefty: Righty

S-Sibling(s): Heather and Tyler :)

T-Time you wake up: 5:15 on Mondays and Wednesdays, for school, and 5:45 the rest of the week for work.

U-Underwear: Victoria's Secret

W-What makes you run late: my hair, it never looks right

X-X-rays you've had: at the dentist, when I had broncitis, and when I had surgery on my ankle.

Y-Yummy food you make: Chicken Enchilidas, yummo :)

Z-Zoo Animal: I've always loved Llamas :)


No comments: