My life as a mommy :)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Walk Your Call...

This morning our message at church was "Walking your call" and it's been stuck on my mind all day. You always hear people say "I can walk the walk and talk the talk" or "Walk like you talk" but what we should really live by is "walk your call". Every one's talk can be fake, misunderstood, sinful or just plain wrong; however, your call by our Savior is a blessed, beautiful, very clear message. We were all called to be Christians, we were all called to live as Christians, we were all called to witness as Christians. So of course, walking our call is clearly the best possible choice. That has been stuck on my mind all day, because I know I don't always make the best decisions or say the right things but my call to be a Christian is a everlasting, wonderful thing. I strive daily to be a follower that God would be proud of. I feel like this message was meant for me. I've prayed and prayed that God give me a direction to go in to be a better follower and he done that through my pastor. I challenge everyone to start walking their call so that God will be extremely pleased of his children


Also my song of the day is "Safe" It has a great message about how no matter what we go through, God is there beside us. Great Song :)



"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." Exodus 14:14

God Bless :)

No comments: