My life as a mommy :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Savior's Love...

I've been thinking alot lately. How come I am so blessed to serve such a wonderful, forgiving savior? Just think of all the torment people put Jesus through but yet he was still willing and DID die for us. Every one of us. Even us sinners, we are all sinners. People stoned him, called him harsh names, ridculed him but yet he went thru all that pain and suffering for us. AMAZING HUH? I want everyone to take the time today just to thank our Lord for his forgiveness. We all jump to madness when someone hurts us or says something that offends us. How come we can't have forgiveness like he had? He has the strongest, most unbelievable forgiveness. We all sin, say things we don't mean, have thoughts that would offend him, but yet he still forgives us. We all need this forgiveness. I challenge everyone for the next week, or longer, to tell someone you forgive them for the stuff they have done to hurt us, I am sure it is nothing compared to the things we do to our Savior. I am so proud to serve a God that created all of this for me, who created every one of us, knowing that we would not be perfect but hoping that we would follow him into a life full of grace and strive to have the love his son did. I thank the Lord for this day and for allowing me this insight, even if no one reads it.

This song is a great one, it talks about all the things that get in the way of us realizing the blessings we have. Listen to it and Enjoy :)



And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. - Mark 11:25

GOD BLESS :)

No comments: