My life as a mommy :)

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

I'm linking up with Jamie for "What I'm Loving Wednesday"! Hope everyone is having a marvelous day like I am :) Here's what I'm loving...


I'm Loving that my English teacher cancelled class today so I started my Spring Break 2 hours earlier :) not that I'm doing anything but being lazy and working but I'm still excited :)

I'm Loving that this picture put me in the Springtime mood :)


I'm Loving that I made a 96 on my speech this morning and I timed it perfectly :)

I'm Loving that I get to spend the rest of my day with this handsome little guy :)
I'm Loving that I serve such an amazing and forgiving God that I was able to wake up today, give a speech about him, witness to one girl and how "I can only imagine" can still bring tears to my eyes, oh how I can't wait for the day I finally get to live with Jesus :)


And Finally, I'm loving my sweet boyfriend who provided me with an encouraging card this morning about how proud he was that I start Lent today and how much he has Faith in me :)


GOD BLESS :)

No comments: