My life as a mommy :)

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Busy Busy Busy...

I'm a bad blogger. I haven't blogged since Tuesday, so please excuse my rambling. I never have an off day, ever. I work two jobs plus go to college full time, so I'm used to my life being hectic but now for some reason, we decided "hey let's re-do the house" I'm beginning to think we are crazy. Then on top of all of that, sickness is all around us. My boyfriend has kidney stones, my dad has the stomach virus, my godsister has inner ear, my brother has allergies and I have a sinus infection. Plus keep in mind, none of us have took a day off from school or work while in the midst of all of this. But I don't mind because the Lord has blessed us with the strength to deal with all of this. He never gives us more than we can handle. The one thing that keeps me going throughout my crazy life is my faith, and my nephew. I drive 45 minutes to school everyday and unlike some, I love this. This is my Savior's time, as I call it. I pray about all my struggles, I talk just about anything, and I keep my sirus radio locked on channel 66. If you have Sirus Radio or XM radio I highly recommend this channel. It's called "The Message" and boy does it make my day so much better. My prayers lately have been towards The Staats Family for their loss of their beautiful baby girl. I pray that they find strength in all of this and praise the Lord for the short time they did have with precious little Maddie. I do believe that had a piece of heaven with them for four months.

This is the newest song I've heard on "The Message" and I'm now addicted to it, so please check it out :)


I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”-John 16:33

God Bless :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! :) What part of Alabama are you from?

Ashley said...

You're very welcome :) thank you also :) and I'm from Dekalb County, where are you from?