My life as a mommy :)

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Uhhh, WIPEOUT && Complete Skill...

Has anyone else ever seen the show Wipeout? It's possibly one of the funniest shows ever. Me and Justin die out laughing every time we watch it because we can't believe people actually do this stuff for money! Like I'm sure they are completely bruised and beaten when they finish this game show. You have gotta watch it if you've never seen it!!!!

Also, we love America's Got Talent. Our favorite is Team iLLUMINATE! I mean this is complete skill to be able to dance like this IN THE DARK and not kill your other dance partners. Watch this video from their performance last night, you'll love them to I'm sure! :)


Stayed tuned for a post sometime this week of the recovery efforts my town has made since the tornado hit our county. It's amazing how fast we are growing again :)


God Bless! :)

1 comment:

Becca said...

Wipeout cracks us up too! There is no way I would ever appear on that show!

I have been wondering about your town. I hope all is coming along well! I can't imagine how difficult it must be for so many!