My life as a mommy :)

Monday, April 18, 2011

Remembrance...

My heart aches today. When I was 1 month and 2 days old, my grandpa (mom's dad) passed away of cancer. I do not remember him, seeing as I was a newborn, but today I broke down in tears because I want so badly to remember him. He raised my mom to be such a wonderful person. My mom says he was so caring and was so excited that his oldest baby was having a baby when they found out my mom was pregnant. I'm glad he fought his battle long enough to get to hold me. I know I should be so proud that he is in heaven but I really miss him today.

Also, everyday I think about the best friend I lost this summer. On July 11, 2010 my sweet friend, Amber Hope Wilborn went to be with her father and our creator in Heaven. She was killed in a car wreck and this changed my whole grades' lives. We all miss her and she was a friend to everyone. She did not care what others thought about her and she had her own taste in everything but yet she was so kind to everyone. I just hope my grandpa and Amber have meet. I miss them both!

Amber is on the right
GOD BLESS :)

No comments: